Wash the watermelon peel, cut the middle into pieces in a bowl and clean the seeds. The remaining peel is cut into a boat style, but leaving an inch of melon core that will be soaked in sweet strawberry liqueur and refrigerated for at least 10 minutes, absorbs the liqueur well.
In the bowl in which we have the melon pieces, we also put the other washed and cleaned fruits, plums, pears, peach, pistachio, if you also have a banana or strawberries, it's even better.
Drizzle with tangerine liqueur about half a glass and add 4 or 5 tablespoons of sugar, mix with the juice of half a squeezed lemon.
Take the boat out of the fridge and place it with a spoon made of fruit salad, decorate with fresh basil leaves and lemon slices.
Autumn fruit recipes
For skin rejuvenation
Squeeze a lime into a bowl. Add a glass of whole milk (boiled) and a tablespoon of glycerin. Mix well and set aside for half an hour. In the evening, before bed, apply the mixture on the face, hands and feet. Lemon juice also helps to heal pimples.
For oily skin
Squeeze a lime into a bowl with a little very cold water. Wet your face by massaging for 5 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
For combination skin
Mix half a tablespoon of lemon juice, a tablespoon of cucumber juice and a few drops of rose water. Apply on face and neck, leaving on for about 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
For dry and rough skin
Mix an egg yolk with a few drops of lemon juice and a little olive oil. Apply on face and leave on until the mixture dries. Rinse with lukewarm water and then spray with very cold water.
Mix a tablespoon of apple juice with a quarter of a tablespoon of lime juice. Apply the lotion and leave it on for 20 minutes. It is an excellent skin tonic and prevents fattening of the skin.
For tired eyes
Mix four tablespoons of lemon juice and four tablespoons of very cold water (from the refrigerator). Soak pieces of cotton wool in this mixture, which you apply on the eyelids for 10 minutes.
For dry and rough skin
Mix a teaspoon of almond oil with half a teaspoon of sour cream and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the face and neck every night before bed.
For freckle removal
Crush and finely grind two almond kernels. Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with an egg white and add the almond powder. Apply the homogenized mixture on the face and let it dry. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then wash with cold water.
Peach peel is very useful for beautifying the skin. Carefully peel a peach. Gently massage the face with the inside of the skin for a few minutes every night, without rinsing afterwards. It helps to deeply cleanse the skin and close the pores, has an astringent action, relaxes the facial muscles and prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
Watermelon juice helps remove blemishes from the skin. Prepare a lotion from a slice of watermelon, which you put on a grater and squeeze. Apply the lotion on the face and neck, leaving it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water, then sprinkle with cold water.
Anne Osborne, the woman who has been eating only fruit for 29 years. What does it look like now
Anne Osborne is now 52 years old and lives in Australia, specifically in Queensland. About 29 years ago, she made a drastic and unexpected decision. He gave up meat, dairy, vegetables. What does it consume? The woman now feeds only on fruit!
Anne Osborne does not go over this lifestyle even when it comes to important events such as family parties, Christmas or Easter. And then he takes care of his diet.
Recipes with seasonal fruits
The season of cherries and strawberries has come, so you can now prepare healthy desserts, based on fresh fruit, for your family.
Strawberry and cherry cake
For this dessert you need the following ingredients: 250 gr cherries, 250 gr strawberries, 2 eggs, 6 tablespoons oil, 8 tablespoons milk, 10 tablespoons sugar, 250 g flour, 1 pinch of salt, 1 vanilla sugar and a baking powder.
Method of preparation: The two eggs, sugar, oil, milk, vanilla sugar, salt powder, flour and finally add the baking powder. After we have homogenized the composition, we pour it in a tray lined with butter and flour, then we arrange on top the cherries (which have been washed and pitted) and the strawberries drained well of juice. Put it in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for ten minutes, then let it simmer (150 degrees) for another 15-20 minutes. After it has cooled well, cut the cake and powder it with powdered sugar.
It is a recipe that does not require baking. It is refreshing and perfect for this season.
You need the following ingredients: 450 ml milk, 12 graham crackers, 1 kg of strawberries (previously washed and cut into slices), about 800 gr of cream and 1 sachet of vanilla pudding. For topping: about 100 g of berries and a few crushed graham crackers, finely chopped walnuts and powdered sugar.
Method of preparation: First, prepare the pudding according to the instructions on the package (milk and envelope powder) and set aside for at least 5 minutes, then divide the strawberries into three equal amounts. Assemble the cake as follows: put a few tablespoons of cream in a heat-resistant glass bowl, then cover with a layer of biscuits, spread the cream evenly over the biscuits, then put the pudding and decorate with some of the slices of strawberries. Do this until the end. The last layer should be cream. Decorate with topping ingredients.
Lemonade with strawberries and mint
Here are the ingredients you need for strawberry and mint lemonade: 2 glasses of water, 1 glass of sugar, 1 glass of lemon juice, 250 grams of strawberries, 2 glasses of plain water, mineral or soda, 3-4 tablespoons leaves of fresh mint, chopped and a lemon.
Preparation: Mix the two glasses of water with the sugar in a saucepan over low heat until the sugar granules melt. Pull the pan aside and let the syrup cool. Wash the lemon well and cut it into slices, then wash the strawberries, remove the stalks and cut them in half. Wash the mint leaves and chop them. In a blender, pass the syrup obtained above together with the strawberries, mint, mineral water and lemon juice. Pour the lemonade into a carafe and add ice cubes and lemon slices.
Nutritional values for seafood
Crustaceans are low in calories and rich in lean protein, healthy fats and many micronutrients.
Here is a nutritional comparison of the 85 gram portions of different types of crustaceans.
- Shells-63 calories
- Crab- 86 calories
- Lobster - 81 calories
- Shells- 73 calories
- Octopus - 70 calories
- Shrimp- 90 calories
- Squid- 78 calories.
Most crustacean fats come in the form of omega-3 fatty acids, which offer a number of health benefits, such as improving brain and heart health.
Moreover, crustaceans are rich in iron, zinc, magnesium and vitamin B12 & # 8211 all these having important roles in your body. For example, 85 grams of oysters have almost 100% of the recommended daily value for zinc.
Keep in mind that crustaceans are most nutritious when steamed or cooked. Fried crustaceans can contain extra calories, refined carbohydrates, added salt and other unhealthy ingredients.
Fruit sculpture ideas for special parties
Watermelon is still on the market, but not for long, so you have to hurry if you want to make a sculpture from this delicious fruit. This simple boat idea would look good at any party, but it would be most successful at one for the little ones, who will instantly fall in love with this invention. Cut the watermelon in half, remove the core, cut it into cubes and create a boat with different ornaments, according to your taste.
Also on the same principle, but this time with several varieties of watermelon, you can try this sculpture, which, however, requires more patience. The car is not very difficult to make, but you have to be careful when handling the knife, as in the case of making the number 3. Learn from here how to make more sculptures in watermelon, if you have caught the taste of this art!
Have you ever imagined that from a simple lemon you can get some beautiful popcorn, which, further, you can use for all kinds of sculptures? All you have to do is cut the peel as in the picture, then slice the lemon and you get a mini-sculpture in beautiful fruit!
What could you do with a little watermelon, kiwi and a few cubes of cheese? Well, you could combine them in the form of a simple but very aesthetic sculpture. Try to make the cubes as uniform as possible in size and assemble them according to the model in the picture, and the guests will surely be surprised!
Strawberries can be used to make this cute and appetizing fish. Cut the fruit vertically and arrange them so that they imitate scales. The wings and tail were made of bread. Ingenious, isn't it?
Kiwi snakes can become the stars of dessert, if you take a few minutes to arrange them that way. Cut the fruit slices in half, then create this interesting and unique pattern. You can make his eyes out of currants.
What do you think about this beautiful apple sculpture? It is so easy to obtain that you might use it at all your parties, especially since apples are found in all seasons. Cut large pieces of & quotaripi & quot, then carefully cut the latter, putting the apple slice back. Sculpt the two slices together so that they have the shape of a butterfly, then place it on the apple, possibly fixing it in a new notch made with a knife.
With these few ideas fruit sculptures you can cheer up the table at a party, and those close to you will be delighted by your efforts to make these funny edible decorations. Discover the easiest fruit salad recipe, a refreshing dessert adored by everyone!
I think David will be happy soon.
It looks incredibly good and is made quickly, so.
I think Mommy was happy too after tasting the cake. :)
So this is the tart recipe. This weekend it's his turn: D.
Hahaha, you didn't hit her, Lucia. I perceive fruit tarts differently, from my point of view, this is a simple pandispan cake. I had forgotten that I made you curious about my "wonderful" fruit tart recipe, otherwise I would have made that one. :) but now I don't forget, I'll publish it soon.
Off as you keep me in suspense :). It doesn't matter that this isn't the tart either, now I'm going to start it.
: D Well, I'm trying to get you to come back to the blog as often as possible :) If you start making the cake now, maybe you should think twice before: a few minutes ago I see that someone wrote & quotreteta wrong wrong & quot.
I have a question ... don't you need baking powder? Will it swell like that?
There is no need for baking powder for the fruit cake, we just have to be careful not to let the blueberries beat us when we mix them with the yolks. I wrote in the recipe and I repeat, in order not to easily overlook this detail: we will have to mix them slowly, performing circular movements from bottom to top (in no case to mix chaotically or use the mixer).
ok, thanks..now I start to make, I hope it comes out. By the way, I really like your recipes, I have cooked here many times.
With pleasure! Since you asked me about baking powder, it means that you read the recipes carefully and pay attention to the details, so your cake will definitely come out. Just like the other recipes you came up with here, otherwise you wouldn't have liked my recipes anymore :) I'm getting to work and I hope the cake is to your taste!
Spaghetti ingredients with seafood
- 500 grams of spaghetti with durum wheat & # 8211 of mine were cuttlefish ink, so black, but can be used just as well as usual
- 1 kg. of live clams of the clam type (venerupis decussata) or 500 grams of clams and 500 grams of mussels
- 500 grams of raw, cleaned and shrimp
- (preferably squid pieces ½ of shrimp, etc. can be replaced)
- 125 ml. of dry white wine
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 300 grams of well-ripened tomatoes, peeled and cut into cubes or canned tomatoes
- optional, 2-3 cherry tomatoes / serving (15 pieces I used), used to garnish the dish
- hot pepper flakes to taste
- 1 bunch of chopped green parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to prepare spaghetti with seafood
1. Whether you use one or more types of shells, make sure they are clean, free of algae and sand on the shells. They can be rubbed well with a brush under running water. We rinse under running water and we can move on.
Some may prefer to keep the shells in cold water for 20 minutes before cooking. They will filter the water and remove in them some of the sand they contain, but also the salt they contain naturally, from sea water. This means that you will have to add table salt to the cooking. Both options are fine, each opts for the one that makes him feel more comfortable.
2. Put the shells in a saucepan, adding about 400 ml. of water and wine sec. If we kept them in cold water, we add 1 teaspoon of salt. Cover the pan with the lid and cook the mussels over high heat.
3. When the liquid starts to boil, the shells open, many at the same time. Shake the pan and cook for another 2 minutes under the lid. Then remove the lid and remove the open shells with a whisk, placing them in a bowl. Those that remain unopened are thrown away, they were dead before you cooked them. In no case do we cook the shells more than necessary, because they will harden.
The liquid left in the pan is precious, in no case do we throw it away. We will use it as a spice for spaghetti with seafood, boil it until it decreases by half then filter it through a fine sieve and keep it separate.
4. My shells were very fresh and only one, out of a kilogram, did not open. We kept 30 pieces with the shell, to garnish our spaghetti with seafood. From the rest I extracted the meat and put it in a separate bowl and threw the empty shells.
5. Put a large pot (4-5 liters) of water on the fire. When the water boils, add 2 tablespoons of salt, mix and add the spaghetti. Carefully read on the package what cooking time is indicated for the spaghetti used. Mine have a recommended cooking time of 8 minutes, so I will cook them in boiling water for 6 minutes and the last 2 minutes I will finish them in sauce, where they will be impregnated with flavor. The success of the preparation depends to a large extent on timing, it is important that the sauce is ready to receive the spaghetti when they have boiled in water for 2 minutes less than the recommended time on the package.
6. In a wide and deep pan put the extra virgin olive oil and garlic, whole puppies, just crushed with a blade. We turn on the heat and allow the garlic to gradually heat up, releasing its aroma into the oil. This subtle garlic flavor will be felt in our spaghetti with seafood, without being the dominant taste of them.
7. When it turns slightly golden on one side, turn the garlic on the other side. Optionally, we can now add cherry tomatoes (if we use them). We soak them in garlic-flavored oil to taste.
8. After the garlic starts to brown on the side with which it is in contact with the pan, we remove it because it has fulfilled its purpose. If burned, garlic can adversely affect the taste of the sauce. Add the diced chopped tomatoes to the pan and bring to the boil. After 1-2 minutes, remove the cherry tomatoes (if using them) and keep them separate, warm.
9. Add the tomato juice, which we kept separately, over the tomatoes in the pan (see point 3). Bring to a boil and simmer for about 6 minutes. Basically, the moment when the tomato sauce with shellfish juice starts to boil, must be synchronized with the moment when the spaghetti is boiled.
10. Meanwhile, cook the shrimp in the sauce. They do not need more than 2-3 minutes of cooking, until they turn pink, from gray as they are raw.
11. So add the shrimp to the sauce, turn them with the spoon, while the sauce boils. We take them out of the sauce when they turn pink and keep them separate, warm.
Finishing the pasta in the sauce
12. When the time has elapsed for the spaghetti to boil in water (recommended time on the package -2 minutes), drain the water quickly. Taste the sauce, which boils separately, in a large, deep pan, and season to taste, if necessary, with salt, freshly ground pepper and hot pepper flakes. Add the spaghetti, all at once, to the tomato sauce with shell juice. We mix them to dress well and boil them for 1 minute in the sauce.
13. Immediately add the shrimp, shellfish and preserved shells. Mix everything carefully and let it cook together for another 1 minute. And they & # 8230 are ready to serve, as they should, in fact, because the kitchen smells incredibly tempting!
Serve spaghetti with seafood
These seafood spaghetti are served fresh as soon as we have finished cooking them. Slice them nicely into plates, trying to give them volume, and add the shells of shells and shrimp on top. If we chose to use cherry tomatoes, we add a few of them when serving. Sprinkle with chopped green parsley and great appetite!
So I took the eggplants, cut them in half and dug out the core that I cut into cubes (old Chinese work, next time I put it in the robot). I left about 1 cm of core on each boat. At 4 medium eggplants I chopped 4 large onions that I hardened. When the onion was softened, I added the eggplant core and then, after it softened, I added the chopped chicken breast and left it until the whole filling was fried. I seasoned (each with what he likes) and filled the eggplant boats. (Here I made a mistake. Next time I will put the boats in the oven for 10-15 minutes, so that the remaining core softens a little.)
So, I filled the boats, put slices of tomatoes on top and then shaved the house on top (cheese or Parmesan works better, but mommy is not allowed). I baked in the preheated oven, about 45 minutes. They are very good, but I would have liked the soft core below. Good, good!
Optionally, whoever wants, can add an egg to the cold filling, but I didn't put it because my mother has limited consumption of eggs!
Boats with jam
Boats with jam they can be served both as a dessert and as a snack between meals, with a glass of milk, when your child has a craving for something good. The light composition and the sweet and sour taste of boats with jam they will delight your little one and feed him with energy. Prepare boats with jam with your child and take the opportunity to communicate more with him and to show him how important he is to you.