I combined about two known recipes and they turned out to be a dream! And most importantly: I am without a raw egg!
- 250g spaghetti
- 100g Upper bacon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- An onion
- 200g cooking cream
- Olive oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spaghetti Carbonara (multicooker):
Put the spaghetti in the Multicooker pot and select the "boil" function. When cooked, strain and set aside.
Add a little oil, finely chopped onion and garlic. Select the "fry" function. After about 1-2 minutes, add the chopped ham and the pieces. Mix and leave until slightly browned (2-3 minutes).
Add half a cup of water and select the "stew" function for 10 minutes.
After 7 minutes, add the drained spaghetti, sour cream and Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy your meal!
It is an extremely easy recipe to prepare. Worth a try!
Vegan pasta sauce
If you follow this pesto recipe, you will get a delicious vegan pasta sauce, ready in a few minutes, with a special taste and aroma. If you like the classic pesto sauce, the one from basil, you have to give a chance to the pesto sauce from arugula. We guarantee that you will add it to your favorite list of vegan pasta sauce. Of course, our recipe is very versatile and you can replace the arugula with basil, leurd or other green leaves you like.
After the oil is heated in the pan, quickly add the ham and add the sour cream and let it reduce a little. Then add an egg yolk, parmesan and leave to bind. Put the pasta, which you boiled separately in water and salt, and the result will be spectacular. Season with salt and pepper and you're done! Use ham and parmesan to your liking. Don't be afraid to try new things. Optionally you can also use garlic if you like. I put the pasta in the oven and a little. I sprinkled a little Parmesan on top and left them in the oven until browned on top. It doesn't take long and makes this dish more special. Serve with a white wine and you only have to worry about the company!
- a packet of spaghetti
● 200 g of bacon
- an onion
● 200 ml cooking cream
- 4 eggs
● a teaspoon of oil
Platinum Deluxe PRO Food Processor
The DELIMANO PLATINUM DELUXE PRO Food Processor is a real Kitchen Machine! Thanks to the powerful engine, accessories, 10 speeds, and generous dimensions, any housewife can rely on true performance, worthy of a professional.
Regardless of the sauce with which it is combined, I say that pasta is part of the category of those soul dishes. It is good to know and obligatory to respect: sour cream is NOT found in this recipe! Of course, spaghetti combines wonderfully with sour cream sauces, but then we don't call them & # 8220carbonara & # 8221, ok.
Ingredients (2 servings):
Spaghetti- 200 g
Eggs - 2 whole + 1 egg yolk (at room temperature)
Pacorino Romano / Parmesan - 50 g (finely grated)
Bacon - 125 g (diced)
Method of preparation:
1-Boil the spaghetti in salted water according to the instructions on the package.
2-Brown the bacon in the pan, without adding fat, stir over medium heat from time to time. When browned, turn off the heat.
3-Put the eggs and the yolk in a bowl and mix with the whisk. Gradually add the Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and white pepper.
4-The cooked spaghetti is removed with special tongs (see photo) from the water and put in the pan, over the browned bacon.
5-Pour the egg and parmesan mixture and mix lightly.
Pasta with white sauce and ham
- 3 organic eggs
- 40 g parmesan
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 150 g bacon
- 200 g spaghetti
- 1 clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
Put the yolks in a bowl, grate the Parmesan cheese on top, season with pepper, then mix well and set the bowl aside. Cut the skins off the pancetta and cut off the remaining meat.
Boil the spaghetti in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt until medium. Rub a pan with the skins and the fat cut from the pancetta, put the pan on medium heat and add the crushed garlic clove in your hand.
After 1 minute, add the sliced pancetta and leave the pan on the fire for another 4 minutes, until it becomes slightly crispy.
Take out the garlic clove and throw it away. Keep some water from the one in which the spaghetti was boiled, then drain it and add it to the pan.
Shake the composition of the pan well to catch the remaining flavor, then remove the pan from the heat.
Add a little Easter water, season with pepper, then add the yolks. Shake the pan and add more water if necessary.
Serve each serving of spaghetti carbonara with grated Parmesan cheese on top and a little pepper.
Recipe for 2 servings
200g spaghetti (weighed dry)
100-120g bacon / bacon / ham
1 tablespoon olive oil
100ml water in which they boiled the pasta
(1) Boil the pasta with a pinch of salt according to the time indicated on the package or according to personal preferences.
(2) In a bowl, mix the yolks with the Parmesan cheese and set aside.
(3) When the pasta is almost cooked, put the oil and chopped pancetta in a pan in a pan and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
(4) Turn off the heat in the pan and put the spaghetti, the yolks and the water in which the spaghetti was boiled over the pancetta and mix for 1 minute, until the sauce becomes creamy.
- turn off the heat immediately before adding the pasta and yolks, otherwise you risk the eggs becoming an omelet. The heat released by the hot pan, the hot pasta and the liquid from them, is enough to cook the eggs and turn them into a creamy sauce!
29 Carbonara recipes for pasta lovers
A few things are as delicious as a slice of delicious pasta, either for a family lunch or a dinner for two. Everything gets even better when the recipe in question is a classic of Italian cuisine. Yes, today is Carbonara Day!
The name carbonara is derived from "coal", and one of the legends about its appearance says that the training was famous among coal workers in Italy. Some people also say that it was an invention of the writer Ippolito Cavalcanti. Although the origin is not certain, we have no doubt: this meal is a delight!
In the traditional version of Rome or in more elaborate proposals, carbonara does not have much mystery when it comes to preparation. Did all this talk make you hungry? So check out the possibilities below and pick your favorite!
Pure Carbonara pasta recipes
1. Original spaghetti carbonara: this recipe here is very true to the traditions. It is prepared with several ingredients: ham, onion, pasta, eggs, grana padano or pecorino cheese, salt and pepper. The trick is to mix with the cooked dough the mixture of eggs, cheese and ham on low heat beeeem.
2. Lightly spaghetti carbonara: how about a delicious recipe, perfect for a two-course dinner and ready in 20 minutes? This is! The secret of the raid is to serve as soon as you remove it from the stove. Otherwise, the sauce will harden and lose its delicious cream.
3. Spaghetti Carbonara with cream: although it is not the original recipe for carbonara, we cannot deny that the cream gives an incredible flavor to the dish. In addition, the list of ingredients counts on spaghetti, diced bacon, eggs, grated cheese and parsley to taste to decorate.
4. Spaghetti carbonara fast: is being hit at the carbonara meal point a difficulty? Does your bowl turn into a mixed egg? In addition to a quick version of the dish, this recipe offers two tips: set the fire to a low level and always stir! So the egg does not cook too much and you do it!
5. Light spaghetti carbonara: the light version of this Italian classic has some ingredient substitutions. Spaghetti should be full or gluten-free while bacon is pork. The difference here is that of two cloves of garlic, which give a special taste to the dish.
6. Instant noodle carbonara: do you know those days when you want to eat something else? This recipe here is the perfect part for one person! Use a packet of instant noodles, bacon, egg, parmesan, garlic, olive oil and black pepper to taste. If you play!
7. Pappardelle à carbonara: with a 200g pack of pappardelle it is possible to prepare two portions. Can you wait 20 minutes for hunger? Then play this recipe, which takes diced bacon, egg yolks, butter, onions, garlic and pepper to taste.
8. Fettuccine with traditional carbonara: While the dough is cooking, boil the cheese, taste the cheese, separate the yolks, cut and bake the bacon. These dishes to make in the blink of an eye, you know? When ready, burn the spices and, if desired, more grated Parmesan.
9. Fettuccine carbonara with hick egg: hickory eggs leave any dish with a much richer color. In the case of this carbonara, the yellow is impressive. The recipe also has bacon, eggs, pecorino, black pepper and salt.
10. Carbonara Fusilli: Your carbonara pasta should not be made with spaghetti pasta. Try other formats for a more interesting dish! Here the choice was fusilli, that clay that looks like a screw. Choose your favorite!
Special recipes carbonara noodles
11. Carbonara spaghetti with lemon zest: it's not because you live alone that it will stop preparing something tasty, right? This recipe is ideal for one person and has a note of Sicilian lemon that leaves the result very special.
12. Carbonara pasta with mortadella: you can prepare your carbonara pasta with what you have in the fridge, such as mortadella. Just 150 g of bologna in small pieces is enough for a serving that serves 3 people. A different version, but very tasty.
13. Spaghetti Carbonara with ham: instead of bacon, how about using bacon? In this recipe the pancetta is cut and fried in a pan without oil. The fat of the meat itself is sufficient. When the pieces turn golden, set them aside and move on to the next step.
14. Spaghetti Carbonara with parmesan and pecorino cheese: with a strong and striking aroma, pecorino cheese is made from sheep's milk. It is easily found in food stores or large supermarkets. You tried? It's a delight in the carbon mass!
15. Carbonara penne with mushrooms: how about a touch of sophistication at dinner? This recipe offers 1 cup of closed shimeji mushrooms in addition to the normal carbonara ingredients. Harmonize with a good wine and get ready to receive compliments!
16. Linguine with carbonara with sausages: those who prefer more intense flavors will love this option. In addition to the 100g chopped bacon, use 500g raw sausage. Make balls with the sausage filling, discard the membrane. Finish the dish with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
17. Linguine with vegetarian carbonara: it is possible to make a delicious dish without using meat. In this vegetarian carbonara the list of ingredients consists of whole spaghetti, eggs, oregano, basil and smoked tofu. Light, nutritious and delicious.
18. Vegan Carbonara Spaghetti: Have you ever considered a carbonara pasta that doesn't carry eggs or bacon? It is also possible. The vegan version of the traditional Italian dish can be made with vegan ham, smoked tofu or vegan carpaccio.
19. Spaghetti Carbonara with pumpkin: When it comes to cooking, creativity is more than allowed. Carbonara, for example, has a very special touch: pumpkin! It's crunchy, you know? Just a treat!
20. Spaghetti Carbonara with dried meat: you will feel like a professional chef when preparing this recipe. That's because it's special, from the choice of ingredients to the presentation. The combination of bacon with dried beef is amazing, while the pea is a masterful touch.
21. Spaghetti Carbonara with ham: a slightly heavier version, ideal for cold days. In addition to ham, the list of ingredients requires ham, medium onions and fresh cream. Irresistible.
22. Carbonara noodles with peas: try to grow your pasta with cream and peas. You won t regret. Season with pepper, salt and a pinch of nutmeg.
23. Carbonara Noodles Tray: Do you know those dishes that are bubble when ready? To sing in the water? This is one of them! The cooked dough is covered with a mixture of eggs, salt, pepper, cream, Parmesan and bacon. Cover with grated cheese and bake until golden brown. Hmmm.
24. Carbonara noodles with smoked steak: the smoky taste of bacon is one of the high points of a good carbonation. How about a little smoked cream? Irresistible. This carbonara is made with fetucine and fresh cream.
Various carbonara dishes
25. Carbonara polenta: instead of dough, a very creamy polenta. Did you salivate just thinking? Calm down, which gets even better: this recipe made caramelized onion and mascarpone cheese. Let each mouth sigh.
26. Purple cabbage for carbonara: you may have found it a little strange, but you can't imagine how tasty it is. Using purple cabbage in carbonara, you will have a creation, colorful, tasty and rich in textures. How can I not like it?
27. Carbonara Risotto: If risotto is already delicious, can you imagine yourself with diced cheese and ham? The secret to making the dish creamy is to use arboreal rice, cook in wine and, when the drink evaporates, add vegetable broth. Training is time consuming, but it pays off.
28. Risotto with carbonara with cream: Here risotto is made with carnaroli rice. Saute the onion rice, add the vegetable potatoes and wine. Then add a mixture of eggs and cream - previously prepared - and fried bacon. It becomes creamy and irresistible.
29. Lasagna with carbonara: a wet lasagna, of which it is impossible to eat only one piece. Eat without thinking too much about calories. The pasta layers are interspersed with cream sauce, bacon and cheese. To well!
Can you decide which is your favorite recipe? When in doubt, go and prepare one a day! Don't forget to share with friends that they should make a small dinner for you.
Carbonara with peas
2 whole eggs and one yolk (all at room temperature)
100-150 gr. fresh peas
You have fresh peas and you have value. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
The next step is to fry bacon.
Place the slices of bacon in the hot pan over medium heat and fry until crispy and changes color.
In a smaller bowl, mix the eggs and egg yolk with the freshly ground pepper and grated Parmesan cheese. Put it aside.
Put a large pot of water on the fire. When it boils, add salt and cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package. Calculate 1 minute less than written on the package and add the fresh peas. Let the peas boil together with the pasta for another 1-2 minutes.
Drain the pasta and keep some of the water in which they boiled.
Put the pasta in a larger bowl and add the egg mixture and chopped bacon. Stir until each paste is covered. If they are too dry, add water from the pasta.
Tip for carbonara with peas
1. If the eggs have been kept in the refrigerator, it is good to bring them to room temperature before using them. You want a creamy sauce and not an omelet.
2. If you do not have fresh peas and you decide to use frozen peas, it is ideal to defrost it first. How? run it under a stream of cold water until it thaws.
If you cook on the net. a waste of time. Get a recipe book, and do everything calm down. they are beaten in the head and invent things that only they like. disgusting to others. 0 stars ... I would lose, but it is not possible.
Wonderful. I never get tired. Langa. a light wine is recommended. 2-3 glasses.
The original recipe that I know is: cut the bacon or the cocoon into thin pieces and pull it into the pan. a handful of parmesan salt pepper oregano pasta boil boiling gently soak in cold water so as not to stick add an egg which I mix with mine in the pasta then the sauce let them draw sauce 2 3 minutes covered then serve on a plate I season them to my liking with great appetite
How to prepare spaghetti carbonara, the Italian recipe
Spaghetti carbonara recipe it is ideal when you are in a time crisis. The combination of lightly smoked bacon, grated Parmesan and egg yolk never fails and is delicious. In the blink of an eye, the carbonara pasta has disappeared from the plate!
The ingredients you need to cook carbonara spaghetti, according jamillacuisine.ro.
- spaghetti, 250 grams
- bacon, 200 grams
- parmesan, 100 grams
- two eggs
- olive oil
- salt pepper
- The pasta is boiled slowly
- Fry the bacon until crispy
- Beat the two eggs and mix with the grated Parmesan cheese until a creamy sauce is obtained
- Add the sauce to the pan over the bacon
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add the already cooked pasta
- You can add parsley for decoration
The pasta is ready to serve. And you only need 20 minutes to prepare them. Serve hot with a glass of white wine. The carbonara spaghetti recipe was inherited from carbonari who were workers making charcoal in the forests of the Apennines. They prepared in the forest where the coal was extracted, this simple and filling recipe that gave them the calories they needed to work. Legend has it that the first carbonara spaghetti was cooked on charcoal, hence their name.